Sunday, August 12, 2012

How I got started

Ever heard of Fright Dome Las Vegas? No? Alright, well imagine an amusement park in the middle of the largest tourist city in the USA, and add halloween to the equation. What do you have? One hell of a haunted house, with some pretty awesome rides.

...Except when the rides break down. Which is the case on this "fateful" night of October. So, there I am, hanging upside down, staring at a rather attractive female spinning some glowsticks on shoelaces. "ghettttoooo" I said, but in my mind, I just thought "This is amazing! What is it called? Where do I see it? Do I know anyone that can do this?"

For a few months, nothing changed in my daily routine. But I just so happened to have "Liked" the pace for "glow sticks" on facebook. Well, an interesting link popped up on my news feed. It was a video of the art this young lady was performing. It was called "Glowstringing."

No comments:

Post a Comment